Hill Engineering's Tensioner Bearing for Testarossa , 512TR & 512M ( Replacement for #116750)
- Light weight outer housing that takes its design from the highly renown PT348 / PT308 tensioner bearing.
- Dual angular contact bearing design with single piece inner race rather that the split inner race that has a tendency of falling apart if the fitter is unaware of the consequences of not installing correctly.
- High temperature rated grease and seals
- Bearings made to Hill Engineering's specifications on grease, seals, cage material and internal clearances.
CAUTION : Before purchasing any tensioner bearings - please be aware of counterfeit bearings - all tensioner bearings are not the same - please click here
We are aware that some websites are using pictures of our bearings when in fact what is being supplied is not Hill Bearings.
All Hill PT Tensioner bearings & CRB clutch slaves unit come in Security sealed boxes
- Brand: Hill Engineering Ferrari Part
- Product Code: Pulley Tensioners
- Availability: In Stock (Priced Each)